Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Want To Move :(

Not that I really have anything against Alameda or the Bay, but I really want to move. I don't know when this stated, but lately I've just really been having the feeling that I want to pack up and move somewhere totally different. Not that I wouldn't want to stay in California, but maybe southern California... I don't know, a place with a beach seems nice. My cousin that lives in Hawaii really wants to move here and I can understand why. Pretty much our whole family lives here and she's been there all her life which I guess is why she's wanting to leave Hawaii, but the life style there just seems so nice. I guess she sees living here the same way. Not Alameda, but living really close to San Francisco is also what she likes about living here. But, like when I look at her pictures on Facebook it just seems like it would be so cool to just live there and go surfing and hang out at the beach after school.

However, I wouldn't want to live in Hawaii because I would definitely get sick of the weather there. I don't mind it being hot, but I think everyday would just be too much for me. But I wouldn't mind living in SoCal, even though some people there can be kind of irritating and fake.. but not everyone is like that, you get those people everywhere.  I don't know i've also been seeing all these pictures of people who live in Australia and other places and it just looks so fun! Seriously I am so jealous of those people who can like ride their bikes or skateboards with their friends to the beach. I mean you can do that now, but kids don't really do that because the beach is too freezing to actually be active and have fun there. Not saying that I'd want to move anywhere as far as Australia or anything, but change is good and I really feel like I need change right now.

Unfortunately I know that this is not going to happen anytime soon as long as I am controlled by my parents. But this is one of the reasons I am looking forward to college because then I can go to school somewhere far away. I can't wait until I'm old enough to drive somewhere and make my own decisions on where I live. O well. a couple more years...

No comments:

Post a Comment