Friday, December 17, 2010

response to Vy and things she hates.

I noticed that Vy wrote about the things she hates and I've decided to copy her in my post.

Going to School in the Rain - I actually don't really mind the rain. In fact I like when it rains... that is when I can just stay at home and don't have to go outside. It has been raining a lot this week and i am not enjoying it because i've had to go to school. This means that by the time I leave my house and arrive at school my hair is already frizzy and just gets worse as the day goes on. Also, since I was outside during PE for two hours, my feet and hands were frozen and my nose was cold. I was so relieved when I finally got home and was able to turn on the heater.

Certain Teachers and Their Weighing of Finals- So I just looked on SchoolLoop and I noticed that this one teacher (I won't say names) put in the grades for her finals. Yesterday I had about a 78% and I received a 97% on her final. This would be a good thing if my grade had risen more than one percent. I want at least a B in my classes, but now my grade is only a 79%. I really hope that this is a mistake because if it isn't... well that's just ridiculous that a big final that we stressed over effected my grade by one percent.

My Stupid Cell Phone- My cell phone sucks. I barely get service anywhere now and it's just dumb. I don't even care when I drop it. A few scratches doesn't really bother me anymore, my phone already sucks.

My Geomerty Final - I thought that I did so well on my final exam for geometry. I felt so confident while taking it and I thought that I would get a great grade on in. However, I didn't so as well as I thought. Ms. Mccoy said my score wasn't too bad, but I was really disappointed because I felt so confident in myself that I would get  really high score and I got a very mediocre score. I just know that next semester I will work a lot harder i n all of my classes.

Anyways... to end on a positive note, I am so glad that we have three weeks off for winter break (that's like a month, kinda) ! And we don't have any homework!  Now I can completely relax and de stress from school !

No comments:

Post a Comment